четверг, 23 сентября 2010 г.

Weight Loss Methods That Fat Person Should Do

Stop drinking anything that has calories
I’ll give you one exception - protein drinks. If that sounds difficult, I’m going to show you how to do it.
I used to love drinking Coke and Mountain Dew. But I changed all that in a matter of days by doing one simple thing. And this little step continues to save me thousands of calories every week.
And this is how I did it.
I started adding a couple of Stevia packets to the water I drink. Stevia is a natural substitute for sugar. This is not to be confused with all the other sugar substitutes that are unnatural man-made chemicals. And the water tastes exceptionally sweet. My cravings for Coke and Mountain Dew were gone in about three days.
It was that easy.
Make sure to eat breakfast everyday - and make sure it contains plenty of fiber and protein
Beyond a doubt, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It sets the tone for the rest of the day. A great ideal breakfast is half a can of black beans with scrambled eggs. That’ll get you going. They completely satisfy your hunger and rev your metabolism for the rest of the day.
After eating a nutritious breakfast, you’ll notice that you don’t crave junk foods as much throughout the remainder of the day. A scoop of protein powder added to rolled oatmeal is also a great breakfast if scrambled eggs and black beans aren’t your favorites.
This is the ideal fat person weight loss method to put into play.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий